Does a corset make your waistline smaller?
There are many girls and women have this question. Here is some info for you if you are in the market for a corset to lose inches off your waist.
- A corset does make your waist appear smaller when you are wearing it.
- If you wear it for years, maybe it can reshape your body.
- When you take off the corset, your body shape goes back like before if you seldom wear it, or just wear it for a short period of time. Don’t expect you can get a hourglass body shape after a few months’ wearing.
- Wearing tight corset may cause hard breathing.
- Wearing tight corset may harm your back muscle.
- Wearing corset may hurt your rib cage.
- Wearing corset may cause spinal problem.
- You will feel uncomfortable while wearing a corset.
It is no problem to wear a corset occasionally when you have something special, like a party. But you’d better not wear it for a long period of time. It is not a good idea to shrink your waist by wearing a corset.